Due to the impact of Coronavirus and the new Government measures in place, we are making temporary changes to our parking operations.
- Knoll Road multi-storey car park will be closed from 8pm on Friday 27 March 2020. The open air surface area of this car park will remain open. Restricted bays such as those for Disabled users and Community Transport buses will still be enforced.
- All other council-owned car parks will remain open and operate free of charge from Thursday 26 March 2020 and throughout this period.
- All permit holders will have their permits automatically extended to cover the period where parking is provided for free.
- We will not be processing new parking permit applications during this period.
- Our civil enforcement officers will only enforce parking in the interests of public safety.
Got a query?