Moving out of Surrey Heath - end your council tax account

Please provide the address of the property you are moving out of
This is the 8-digit reference beginning with '1' as shown on your bill
Please provide your new address
if unknown please contact your estate agent/solicitor for details



If you provide information on this form that you know will be false with a view to obtaining a financial benefit (i.e. a reduction in your Council Tax) to which you are not entitled, you may be subject to prosecution under the Theft Act 1968.

Please confirm that you have read and understood the Declaration:


This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes. For further information, see or contact