Licence agreement for access to local authority address datasets
Welcome to the Surrey Heath Borough Council website, which is owned and operated by Surrey Heath Borough Council.
Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on this Website, represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the datasets created, compiled and maintained by Surrey Heath Borough Council (the "Authority Datasets") associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please cease using this Website.
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
1. The Authority datasets are associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout the Website is extracted from a copyright work owned by Surrey Heath Borough Council and the Local Government Information House Limited.
2. A single screen print of the results of a search of the Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
3. You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
4. You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this Website.
5. Save as permitted by clause 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of this Website is not permitted without our prior written consent.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
7. You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on the Website.
8. We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on this Website.
9. We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on this Website is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on this Website are provided "as is", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
Return to Terms and Conditions Disclaimer