Submission and examination
The Council submitted the Camberley Area Action Plan to the Secretary of State on the 19th August 2013. The Secretary of State appointed Mike Fox BA (Hons) DipTP MRTPI as an independent Inspector to undertake the Examination in Public on the Camberley Town Centre Area Action Plan.
- Inspector's pre-hearing meeting note
- Inspector's guidance note
- Inspector's Key Matters and Issues
- Discussion note from the Inspector
- Programme for Hearing
- Submission Camberley Town Centre Area Action Plan
- Core Documents List (including Post Submission Documents)
Following the Examination in Public on the 19th December the Inspector proposed six Main Modifications to the Plan.
The Council is sought comments on the Main Modifications ONLY for a six week period from 28th February 2014 to 5pm on the 11th April 2014. Comments received within this time period were forwarded to the Planning Inspector.
- Inspectors Report on the examination into Camberley Town Centre Area Action Plan
- Appendix 1 to Inspectors Report