The planning register search enables you to look for specific applications using an advanced search of planning applications dating back to 2006.
The Quick Search facility enables you to look for:
- Planning Applications & Decisions
- Planning Appeals & Decisions
- Applications for discussion in the next Planning Application Committee meeting
Please use My Surrey Heath, the Council's Interactive Mapping Service, if you wish to search planning applications by area.
(You will need the planning application number. If you don't have it, please use the search above first and make a note of the number)
Publishing your personal details
Any written comments you make about an application, by law, must be placed on the public file. This means that:
- Your comments, and your name and address will form part of the planning application documents;
- Anonymous and 'in confidence' comments will not be considered;
- Your comments will be published on our website including your name and address;
- We will remove any signature, email address and telephone number before publishing; and,
- It may be possible for your name and address to appear in search results on Google, Yahoo and other internet browsers/search engines (over which the Council has no control)
Exception: We will consider any special circumstance of making personal details sensitive, for example, keeping confidential the address of a person who is the subject of harassment. If you feel that your comment should be kept confidential please specify in your representation.