Environmental Impact Assessment Scoping Opinion 2018
On the 23 April 2018 the Council received a request for an EIA scoping opinion. An identical request was also sent to Runnymede Borough Council and Woking Borough Council.
- Fairoaks Garden Village Request for EIA Scoping Opinion cover letter
- Fairoaks Garden Village Scoping Report April 2018
On the 1 June 2018 a joint response was given by Surrey Heath, Runnymede and Woking:
- Joint Scoping Opinion
- Schedule of Comments (Copies of full consultee comments can be provided on request)
Expression of Interest 2016
In July 2016 the Council submitted to the Homes and Communities Agency an Expression of Interest for a Garden Village bid.
Previously this information was classed as ‘exempt’, ie not made public, as the landowners had not made their intentions for the site public.
The Council wishes to make it clear that the EOI does not confer any approval or permission for development.
In 2017 the Council received a copy of the letter from the Homes and Communities Agency setting out the decision in respect of the Garden Village bid:
- Letter from the Home and Communities Agency (HCA)
- Letter from HCA regarding allocated Capacity Funding