Surrey County Council administer the scheme for Surrey residents. The cost of a blue badge is £10 and it is normally valid for three years. You can find out more on the Surrey County Council website at Apply for a Blue Badge and further information.
On their website there is a useful short video and further information about:
- who can apply, how to apply and what you need to apply online
- how to continue with a saved online application
- how to apply on behalf of someone else
- walking assessments
- what to do if your badge is lost or stolen
- what happens if your application is successful or refused
You can also apply for a Blue Badge online at Gov.UK.
Disabled parking facilities in Surrey Heath (Council car parks)
Normal charges apply in barrier controlled (pay on foot) car parks in Camberley Town Centre, although there are wider bays reserved for Blue Badge holders. In open access surface car parks, Blue Badge holders may park for free in any bay with no time limit.
- See list of Car Parks in Surrey Heath, including disabled bays.
- See information on Gov.UK website for Blue Badge Scheme
Disabled on road parking facilities in Surrey Heath are managed by Woking Borough Council. For information go to Woking Borough Council.