Are you feeling lonely or isolated?
Do you need advice or practical help around the home?
Are you struggling to get out and about?
Do you feel as though you need some emotional support?
Social prescribing is a FREE service for Surrey Heath residents that puts you in touch with a wide range of local services and activities in the community to support you to improve your overall wellbeing.
What is Social Prescribing?
How does it work?
What can we help with?
- Support with living independently at home
- Transport to help with getting out and about
- Practical help with jobs around the house
- Local interest groups and leisure activities
- Opportunities to socialise e.g. events and social clubs
- Advice services including benefits, finance and housing
- Mental or emotional support
- Support around a disability
Who is it for?
How to refer
Alternatively contact us on 01276 707253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Prescribing Service Surrey Heath is delivered in partnership with
Surrey Heath Borough Council, Surrey Heath Primary Care Network, Surrey Heath Community Providers and Citizens Advice Surrey Heath
To see how the Social Prescribing services uses and shares your information and to understand your rights under data protection please view the SHBC Social Prescribing Privacy Notice