There is so much to enjoy in Camberley town centre this summer! Live music and entertainment, a colourful carnival, magical roof top cinema screenings, unique car show, yummy food markets and much, much more.
These events are brought to you from Collectively Camberley, The Square Shopping Centre, The Atrium, Camberley Theatre and Surrey Heath Borough Council (SHBC).
Many of the events are FREE and are suitable for the whole family!
The full summer in Camberley line up
- 14 June – 14 September, Interactive Prize Wall, The Atrium, with offers and prizes up for grabs
- 19 May, 16 June, 21 July and 18 August – Farmers’ Market, Park Street
- 1 July – 31 August – Free treasure hunt for children, The Square Shopping Centre
- 14 July – The Soldiers’ Charity Big Curry, Park Street
- 20 – 21 July – Camberley Theatre Beer Festival , Combining a number of ales and ciders from some of the finest independent breweries across the South East with a backdrop of quality love entertainment. the inaugral Camberley Beer Festival is not to be missed.
23 July onwards - Tennis in the Park, We are delighted to announce that on Monday 23 July we will be introducing ‘Clubspark’ - a simple, customer-friendly online booking and payment system for our park tennis courts.
- 28 July – Theatre in The Park at London Road Recreation Ground. 1pm Red Riding Hood, 6pm Romeo and Juliet
- 18 August – Collectively Camberley brings you the Camberley Car Show. A variety of very special and unique cars on display
- Late Night Shopping every Thursday evening, 5pm until 8pm. Enjoy a leisurely browse round the shops then maybe enjoy a drink and food 'al fresco' outside one of Camberley’s many eateries. Park for just £1.
Karen Whelan, CEO, SHBC said; "Camberley town centre is set to be a really vibrant and fun place to be this summer. There is so much going on ensuring the town is a fabulous place to visit with family and friends. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Camberley to enjoy a fantastic summer with us!"
Camberley Town centre is also currently undergoing an extensive regeneration programme led by SHBC. The Square shopping centre is being refurbished so it has a fresh new look, Ashwood House, a former office block is being redeveloped into 116 apartments and works will start on the High Street in 2019 following funding secured from Enterprise M3 LEP to improve the road and pavements. A developer is also being sought by SHBC for the London Road site at the top of the town.
In addition, Camberley Theatre has a fantastic variety of productions running throughout the summer. Find out more and book at https://www.camberleytheatre.co.uk