What is the Innovation Conference?
How can I attend the conference?
The innovation conference will be held online this year. You can find out how to sign up on the NHS Surrey Heath Clinical Commissioning Group website.
Who can apply for funding?
We are looking for innovative ideas for projects that will improve the health and wellbeing of local people. Individuals, organisations, community and voluntary groups are all welcome to apply – unfortunately we are not able to accept applications from statutory organisations. More information can be found on the 'Who is the funding for' webpage on the NHS Surrey Heath Clinical Commissioning Group website.
How can I apply for funding?
You can apply for funding on the NHS Surrey Heath Clinical Commissioning Group website.
How can I find out more?
About this Event
- Surrey Heath's response to the pandemic
- learn more about the mass Covid vaccination programme
- how primary care has adapted to respond to the pandemic
- share information on local mental health support
- how feedback from local people is helping to shape the work of the CCG and borough council.
- This event will also launch our first ever Innovation Conference. The Innovation Conference aims to create a safe space for individuals, local community groups or established charities to bring new ideas or ideas that can take an existing project to the next level and benefit from the input, knowledge and connections of local people and organisations in developing and shaping the project further. Alongside this fantastic networking opportunity, we are thrilled to announce that a funding pot has also been made available so projects can apply for up to £5,000.
How to book
The event is free to attend and you can sign up via the Eventbrite website.