Public Open Space Disposal
Lease of land at Grand Avenue, Camberley
SURREY HEATH BOROUGH COUNCIL
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972 SECTION 123(1), 2(A) LAND AT: Grand Avenue, Camberley, Surrey and the London Road Recreation Ground
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Surrey Heath Borough Council intends to dispose of land which forms part of an open space having an area of approximately 18,668 metre square comprising both the site of the existing Arena Leisure Centre and associated car park together with a broadly rectangular parcel of land within the north-western quarter of the London Road Recreation Ground to PFPL Projects (Surrey Heath) Limited by way of the grant of a lease for 25 years for use as a new leisure facility with ancillary car parking. A plan showing the extent of the land the subject of the intended disposal edged red may be inspected at Surrey Heath House Knoll Road, Camberley, Surrey during normal office opening hours, and on the Council’s website, until 3 July 2019.
Objections to the intended disposal must be made in writing and addressed to: Daniel Harrison, Executive Head, Business, Surrey Heath Borough Council, Surrey Heath House, Knoll Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3HD by no later than 3 July 2019.
- The last day for representation will be 8 June 2020
- To view the plan click here
Any representations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Inspection Notice for Audit of Accounts Year Ended 31st March 2019
- Audited Statement of Accounts 2017/18
- Public Inspection Notice for Audit of Accounts Year Ended 31st March 2018
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit of Accounts Year Ended 31 March 2017