Personal data, or personal information, means anything that will identify you.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you; the type of data we are likely to collect includes:
- Identity Data includes [first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender].
- Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
- Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
- Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
This list does not represent all of the information the Council collects. Please see the Privacy Notices for the individual services for a comprehensive record.
Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
- Profile Data includes [your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses].
- Usage Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing form us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
Technical Data from the following parties:
Analytics providers and search information providers such as Google based outside the EEA and Site Improve.