Surrey Heath wants residents to know how it spends their money. This is why we publish all our expenditure every month in line with the Government's transparency agenda.
However in order to balance cost against usefulness, we only publish expenditure over £500. Any payments in respect of taxes, pensions, benefits or refunds are excluded. We also have to comply with the Data Protection Act meaning that in order to protect the identity of individuals, some personal details have to be "redacted" or removed.
So that the data can be analysed by users, we provide it not only in spreadsheet format but also as a CSV file.
- Invoice Paid within 30 days 2019 - 2020
- Invoice Paid within 30 days 2018 - 2019
- Invoices Paid within 30 days 2017 - 2018
- Invoices Paid within 30 days 2016 - 2017
- Invoices Paid within 30 days 2015 - 2016
- Invoices Paid within 30 days 2014 - 2015
- Invoices Paid within 30 days 2011 - 2014
Invoice payments above £500
Use the download tool or view / download the available csv files in the table at the bottom of this page:
PLEASE NOTE: The following section is no longer being updated. Please use the downloader to find the latest information.