The Surrey Heath Expo will be the ultimate meeting place for owners, directors and managers of local businesses as well as local residents wishing to find out more about the products, services and facilities available in the town and surrounding area.
The pre-show Breakfast Meeting run by Surrey Heath Borough Council will inform attendees of all the local developments, along with our plans and ambitions for the area. The exhibitors will provide a wide-ranging display of products and services and allow face-to-face interactions with local businesses from across Surrey Heath and beyond.
Returning this year will be our afternoon quickfire speed-networking session, giving delegates the biggest bang for their buck building new business relationships. On top of this our excellent seminars will provide insight into the Government's Industrial Strategy and give delegates the chance to learn ways in which to take advantage of it.
By attending this event, you will be meeting and networking with people who are intimately involved with the borough, who care about Surrey Heath and who could become part of your vital network of contacts in the years ahead.
- Provides a platform for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on business opportunities with Surrey Heath and beyond
- Gives you a chance to promote your business face-to-face with exhibitors on the day
- Meet and network with a range of businesses from a multitude of sectors
- Get to meet and better understand better how groups such as the Council, Surrey Chambers of Commerce the Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership can help your businesses grow
- Get a step ahead of the competition by learning how to take advantage of the opportunities post-Brexit with our Industrial Strategy themed seminars
- 1-2-1 drop in business advice clinics to give your business the edge