The Council expect a number of applications to be submitted over the next 15 years which will be crucial in helping to deliver the Deepcut Vision. In particular, applications relating to the Princess Royal Barracks, but there are also a number of other smaller sites around the Deepcut Area which will play a role in helping to create the sustainable, heathland village.
Princess Royal Barracks (PRB)
- View application 12/0546 Hybrd Planning Application for major residential-led development totalling 1200 new dwellings, infrastructure and ancillary development including a primary school with nursery, enhanced village centre, space for medical facilities, library, shops, SANGS, public open space, sports hub and village green.
Following the approval of planning application permission 12/0546 the Council has approved the following post decision amendments to the planning permission:
- View application 12/0546/1 which considered changes to approved junction arrangements and the alignment of the spine road.
- View application 12/0546/2 which considered changes to the wording of planning conditions 2 and 3 (phasing and design codes) of the decision notice.
- View application 12/0546/3 which considered changes to condition 35 (code for sustainable homes) of the decision notice
In addition to the above applications there have been two deeds of variation to the agreed section 106 agreement:
- View first deed of variation dated 8 March 2016. The main aim of this deed was to agree changes to the timing and sequencing of SANGS and ANGST delivery.
- View second deed of variation dated 12 May 2017. The main aim of this deed was to agree that the spine road and northern access roundabout could be built at the same time and, to agree changes in the timing of delivering for the school and nursery.
In addition design codes the following design codes have been approved by the Council:
- Site Wide Design Code
- Regulatory Plan
- Phase 1 Infrastructure Design Code
- Phase 2 Northern Residential Parcel Design Code
- Phase 2 Southern Residential Parcel Design Code
Reserved Matters Applications
- View application 15/1062 which considered the first phase reserved matters for the spine road, the central SANGS and village green.
Anticipated implementation and phasing of development
View the agreed phasing plan for the redevelopment of PRB: