The National Heritage Open Days event begins on Thursday 7 September.
Surrey Heath Museum has organised a plethora of open venues and events around the borough, including:
Thurs 7 and Fri 8 Sept –
• Surrey Heath Museum Consultation event and Behind the Scenes, 11am to 2pm (Surrey Heath Museum, Knoll Road, Camberley, GU15 3HD).
Sat 9 Sept –
• Bagshot Chapel, 10am to 4pm (Chapel Lane, Bagshot, GU19 5BP)
• Camberley Masonic Centre, 10am to 2pm (Agincourt Hall, London Road, Camberley, GU15 3JA)
• The Camberley Obelisk, 10.30am to 12.30pm (Surrey Heath Museum)
• Afternoon Recital with Military theme, 2.30 to 4pm (St. Michael’s Church, Camberley, GU15 3JP)
• Tekels Castle and St. Francis of Assisi Church, 4.30 to 6pm (Tekels Park, Camberley, GU15 2LF)
Sun 10 Sept -
• Frith Hill First World War Trench Walk, Frimley, 11am to 1pm (organised by Surrey Heath Museum)
• Tours of Old Bagshot Police Station, 10am to 4pm (London Road, Bagshot, GU19 5BN)
Sat 9 and Sun 10 Sept -
• Chobham on Film, 11am to 4pm (Chobham Museum, Benhams Corner, Bagshot Rd, Chobham)
Further details are also available at www.surreyheath.gov.uk/residents/surrey-heath-museum/museum-events/heritage-open-days-surrey-heath
and in the leaflet attached.