Your Housing Benefit has been assessed on the information you have given to us.
But if your circumstances change, you must tell us because it may affect your benefit entitlement. You should let us know as soon as there is a change. Do not rely on someone else to pass the message on. If you do not tell us straight away, you may lose money you are entitled to or you may get too much benefit, which you would have to pay back to us. For example:
- If any of your children leave school or home or if you have a baby
- If your income or the income of anyone living with you changes
- If your capital, savings, or investments change
- If an award of Income Support or Jobseeker's Allowance ends
- If your rent changes, or if you or anyone living with you becomes a student, goes into hospital/nursing home/prison